SMITH'S 4 OZ. TIN OF LEATHER BALM
- Free Shipping on orders over $300
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Smith’s Leather Balm is a non toxic leather conditioner designed to restore worn leather and protect new leather goods.
We wanted a product that could be safely applied by hand. A substitute for the toxic products we saw on shelves with harmful chemicals and warning labels.
This large 4 oz. tin is the perfect choice for large applications, furniture, bags or multiple pairs of shoes and boots. It will last most customers 1-2 years.
-4 oz. Handmade in Maine
-Made with only 3 all natural ingredients
-Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
-Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
-Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
- Worldwide Shipping Fee: $20 for FedEx express shipping
- Free Shipping Offers: Orders over $300
- All of the products take some time to make the tools in our hands through the made order process.
- The lead time takes about 2 weeks to be ready to ship generally.
- We’ll let you know the tracking number when the shipping process is started.
- You can receive the package around 3-5 days later after I send it through FedEx.